Corporate typefaces (print and digital)
- Print: Swiss 721
- Websites and digital display ads: Open Sans
- Emails and PowerPoint presentations: Arial
- Use specified font above for body text.
- Always use sentence case for headlines and subheads.
- Never use all uppercase letters in text or headlines.
- Use contrast between lighter and heavier font weights to add space to the message.
- Type should be left-aligned for all marketing materials. An exception can be made for digital or print advertisements.
As a globally recognized brand and company, it’s important to ensure that typefaces are used consistently across all the markets and countries in which we operate. The following typefaces apply to print only.
Use Swiss 721 font family for these languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
Use Helvetica for Polish.
Use Kozuka Gothic Pro for Japanese.
Use SimSun for Chinese (Simplified and Traditional).
Use HYGothic-Medium for Korean.
Use Myriad Pro for Russian, Turkish, and Czech.