When applying the IDEXX brand visual elements to clothing or novelty items, ensure it is consistently and professionally represented.
- Choose items that align with the integrity and high quality of the brand.
- Only use approved logo, iconography, wordmarks, or artwork files.
- Adhere to logo sizing, clearance areas, and placement rules as closely as possible.
- Use only approved typeface and colors.
- Use the logo only in corporate colors (PMS Cool Gray 7 and PMS Warm Red), white, or black (see logo guidelines).
- Create any type of logo treatment for an IDEXX event, product, or portfolio of products. (Refer to the Wordmarks section for appropriate guidance.)
- Select items that inappropriate (e.g., alcohol) and do not that do not align with the company image.
- Use a typeface other than Swiss 721.
- Use the logo in any other color than what is approved.
- Rotate the logo in any way.