When applying the IDEXX brand visual elements to clothing or novelty items, ensure it is consistently and professionally represented.
- Choose items that align with the integrity and high quality of the brand.
- Only use approved logo, iconography, wordmarks or artwork files.
- Adhere to sizing, clearance areas, and placement rules as closely as possible.
- Use only approved typeface and colors.
- Use the logo only in corporate colors (Pantone Cool Gray 7 and Pantone Warm Red), white or black (see logo guidelines).
Never do this
- Create any type of logo treatment for an IDEXX event, product, or portfolio of products, instead refer to wordmark guidelines.
- Select items that are inappropriate, such as alcohol, that do not align with the company image.
- Use a typeface other than Swiss.
- Use the logo in any other color than what is approved.
- Rotate the logo in any way.