- Use corresponding business colors on postcards for easy identification.
- Always show a clear “call to action” (call for more information, visit a website, etc.)
- The standard postcard size should be 10.5˝W × 6˝H. Postcard should be printed on dull-coated, 100 lb. cover stock, per IDEXX North American standard print specs.
Never do this
- Use postcards in portrait orientation.
- End the business color short or add other bar elements of color or white.
- Cross text over the circle of focus and the color field.