- We use the business colors in video to differentiate IDEXX businesses and to reinforce the IDEXX brand.
- Always use the Adobe® After Effects® compositions provided for opening titles and closing screens.
- Use Swiss 721 font family for videos.
We use the action safe and title safe zones as guides to ensure text and graphic elements will not be cut off on different display types.
Place all text inside the title safe zone to ensure its readability. Important graphic elements should fall inside the action safe zone. Background images and secondary elements may bleed outside the action safe zone.
IDEXX video and animated media toolkit
The IDEXX video and animated media toolkit contains the following components:
- Adobe After Effects CC master template
– External audience opening and closing titles (product/service focused)
– External audience opening and closing titles (interview/discussion focused)
– Internal audience opening and closing titles
– Lower thirds treatments
– Header and body copy style examples
- IDEXX logo (EPS)
- Businesses’ color solids (Adobe After Effects layers)
- Title bars (white and gray)
- Swiss 721 font for Mac zipped folder